10.16.2007

First Post

Keep myself occupied, they say. Stay out of trouble, they say. What I want to know is, how on earth can I get into any trouble while I’m staring at computers all day, along with resetting cameras, detangling an idiot’s idea of wiring, trying to stay warm, and keeping the others in line? I would think all of that would keep me occupied as well.

Never did fancy blogs. But I suppose I often do get a hankering for some writing. Call me the oddball of the bunch. …I was kidding. Please don’t call me the oddball. I got enough names flying around that people use to describe me.

In the end, I figure if I’m gonna be stuck in Texas for a while, I might as well give my brain something else to think about every so often, even if it really isn’t to stay occupied or keep myself out of trouble. I’ll let the boss think it is. That way he can feel important.