11.27.2009

Over

It's over. I'm not sure why I'm writing it here. I should just delete this whole thing. But I guess I've used this space for more than just my mission. Perhaps keeping a small reminder of my foolishness will be good for me anyway.

Reese was right. They were all right. I was right too. Except I didn't think the murderer I was following was really me. Live and learn. I just wish the living and learning didn't hurt so much. Maybe I really am crazy. I don't know. If they try to put me back in Northside though, I think I will go mad. Do I think I woulda been better off had I been allowed to jump from that bridge? Sometimes. I can't deny it. One minute I feel I have a chance at this... at a future. And the next I feel like I haven't gotten very far at all. At least I have friends like Bree. A sweeter, kinder friend I have never known. You're something special, Bree... thank you.

Trying to get back in the groove of things at work. Not going great, but hey, at least I'm there. Better than being stuck alone for months in a lookout shack. I kinda miss Texas sometimes though - at least in solitude I had control over my own time. Speaking of Texas, we're with ya, Mick. Dylan's out there somewhere.