3.19.2009

Stars

Australia was a success. Thank God. I heard a murmur today that the discovered antidote may very well be working. Hang in there, Angel.

My cubicle has become cozier. Though this week I will start to look for my own place in earnest. Though I'll need to fly back to Texas to get my things and set stuff up for the new guy, it will only take a couple days and I'll be back here for good. Then the real work will start. But I think I'm ready to get back into that groove.

The stars were out last night. The roof of TJY is a great spot for sitting with a telescope. If Reese knew, he'd probably kill me. But so far the secret is safe. Being under the night sky to admire the shimmering lights is too good not to pass up. Though what would really be nice is a weekend out in the foothills away from the distracting city lights. Maybe soon...